Lottawata Campgrounds offers year-round campsites and RV hook-ups. Located in the rolling, wooded hills on the north arm of Lake Lottawata, the campgrounds are perfect for family vacations, honeymooners, and college reunions.
- Address: 7920 West Lakeside Road, Daffodil Township, MO
- Directions: Take Main Street south through Daffodil Township until it turns into West Lakeside Road. Drive six miles along the lake and the entrance to the campgrounds will be on your right.
- Setting: Rolling wooded hills
- RV: 25 Full service sites; 20/30/50 amps; grass/hard ground ~ some gravel sites; 12 pull-through, 13 back-in
- Tents: 37 sites; grassy woodlands; firepits
- Facilities: Ice; Bathhouse (clean showers); Dump Station; WiFi
- Rates: $15-$35 (inquire for weekly/monthly rates)
- Recreation: Lake Lottawata: swimming & boating; hiking; Daffodil Township
- Open: Year round; Limited facilities December 1 – March 15